More Birthday Goodies



I am now the proud owner of a wood burning tool (that's the box in the background).  I don't think you can realise how happy that makes me - although BM is slightly worried about any wood he has around the place that I may decide to test my new toy on.  You know, like doors, floors, window frames and decks... :)  I only considered them for a minute, honest!

The purple thing in the front is a book light!  What a lovely idea!  And then there's glittery, shiny, bright beady things and a gold marker for cards and other creations.  It makes me so smiley - it has to be wrong to be this pleased with the contents of a kid's craft project (and yet my family know me so well!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson