textured and tragic


I have a problem. Truly. If I make a card, and its horrible (like the one above) I can't throw it out and start again.  I feel like its a waste.  I don't think I'll end up sending this one without major surgery so it might stay in my card box for a while.  The other three cards below came out ok :)

In other news, I posted 28 cards last week for Christmas.  The week prior was a card making and writing frenzy because the deadline for Christmas postage overseas to Europe and the US is so tight.  Though knowing my luck.  They'll all turn up at the very start of December and I'll look like a tool.  I'll sort through my camera and get some of the Christmas ones up this week (slightly spoiling the surprize for my family members who actually read my blog - hi guys!).





Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siding stories

The great WSBN sewing room tour