Off the Peg, Peg Apron


As part of my first swap, I received a wonderfully bright and spectacularly well made peg apron from Off the Peg.  I was pretty much blown away with the amount of work I know must have gone into the making of my apron.  First off - the fantastic card above :)  


Then the wonderful apron itself.



All wrapped up in a fabric bag with a doily addition.

I finally got a clear winter's day and managed to get my laundry done and photograph the apron at the same time!
Its lined and interfaced and has the cutest fabric buttons - and a key ring in the same fabric and embroidered to match!



The fabric is this bright orange paisley pattern, beautifully accented with a white and cream fabric as the lining and straps.  It all feels so retro, modern and fresh at the same time!




What a wonderful first swap!  It was a great experience and I can't wait to sign up for my next - thanks to Red Gingham for the invitation!

Comments

  1. Thanks for your kind words! It was a pleasure to make the apron for you. I hope you get lots of use out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson