a wonderful B and B (and button shop)



We had to arrange our own accommodation in Girona for the workshop I attended in June.  I stayed in a lovely B&B called Bells Oficis.  My hosts were wonderful and so accommodating.  I extended my stay somewhat and my friend came to visit for two nights and we both went to Barcelona to fly home.  The B&B was situated in a former merchants building in old and very beautiful Girona.  If you happen to fly into Girona - its definitely worth a stop before you continue your tour around Spain.



Around the corner in a maze of old small cobbled streets - that strangely facilitate car driving to infrequent garages for local residents.  Was a lovely button and sewing shop.  It didn't seem to have any fabric but I picked up a cross stitch book, which I haven't managed to sew from yet.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Lovely - a shop full of buttons! Your pictures of the signs are lovely too - I like the different lettering.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson