Crochet ornaments




I made up these crocheted circles in the centre of these ornaments last year as I thought this might be a nice addition to my hexagon blanket.  But they just didn't pop when they were finished.  However, a friend of mine thought they were cute and wanted them for her Christmas tree.  It took me a year but I finally got some time to put them together into something 'tree' worthy.  I added some stuffing between two circles and crocheted a border. added some buttons and coloured beads and they're all wrapped up for delivery for a Christmas birthday.  And yes, the organised beading stash did come in handy almost immediately!

The monkey hangers were from Urban Outfitters and were a UK purchase last year.  They're currently residing on a cupboard in the kitchen and we use them to hang shirts after our weeking ironing sessions.  Nice and inobstrusive for the rest of the time too!



Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Lovely creations :) They are something you could hang in your home all year around not just for Christmas :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson