advent swap




I've participated in Laalaa's advent swap - and have been opening one gift a day since the start of December.  Unfortunately for my lovely swap partner, it seems my parcel has gone walkabout.  I've sent through details and hopefully it gets sorted soon.

I've had such a lovely time with this and despite the huge effort and the guilt that it hasn't turned up yet for my partner, it was great.  
Fernanda also included this wonderful photo album which she made herself in a book binding course.  I can't wait to fill it with special photos and it gives me the impetuous to get some of my favs printed.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. looks like fun swap... those are cute goodies you've got!!
    Happy Christmas *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swap gifts, hope your partner's parcel turns up! have a fab Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely swaps! Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. an advent swap, what a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson