A little early







I finally finished up a card kit I bought at least five years ago.  Each card, while beautiful, was a huge time sink but I'm so happy I stuck with them and finally finished them off.  At least I'll have a ton of cards ready for next year!  The photo above shows the three different threads I ended up using.  I wanted to work through stash and managed to finish off some gold thread I would have struggled to find another use for!  Of course, because I purchased the kit so long ago I can't remember where I got them from!  The photo below is the inside of the card - they're tri-folds and the stitches are held in place with sellotape.  I love how messy and pretty the inside looks.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. These are really gorgeous - I love the inside too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea!!!! I love them!!!!!...

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson