Doting on Totes



Finishing up some tote bags.  I finally sewed up this cross stitch and lined the tote.  Ironed and residing in my present box (a box I keep of unassigned makes and gifts I spied in shops that were too good not to buy to just have on hand).
 


I started on this tote three houses ago (oophs!) but its finished and ready for a new owner at some point.   I've attended two sewing meets over the last two months.  They're run by a really lovely Wellington lady and basically you turn up and sew for the day with like-minded individuals.  You need to bring your own machine and all your gear, so its a bit of a mission to get to and from the car!  Apart from that, its been great to hear the latest sewing related goss for Wellington!
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Siding stories