Bountiful Birthdays

Ok, so I'm somewhat catching up on my blogging (its only nearing the end of Jan)...


I was an incredibly lucky bunny last year.  A degustation menu in the Museum Hotel with BM.


Far too many plates of yum!


And an extra treat at the end. Followed by dinner with friends and stunning pavlova waffle from the Little Waffle Shop on Courtney Place.


A few postal treats ...


I had forgotten just how much I LOVE snack bars.


And some more postal delights.  











Rather a great birthday haul!

Comments

  1. I also had a Hippopotamus degustation last birthday, BUT NO PAVLOVA WAFFLE! Must rectify this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IN my defence (and of the Hippopotamus menu!) it was a separate night :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson