Oliver & S sunhat



Pattern: Oliver and S free reversible sunhat
Size: I made extra small and small
Amendments: Added ties and used upholstery fabric for the outside (made it non - reversible though!)
Fabric: Outside - a gift from the lovely Gillian (she's started a new blog but I can't find it - her old one is here), the fabric on the inside is left over cotton from a disastrous version of the Muse Melissa (still a cool pattern but that fabric and my poor princess seam FBA didn't do me any favours), the ties were the leftovers from a shift dress I made early in my sewing career - again cotton and some homemade white bias binding.



While these are lovely, and look great - they're too small for my LP due to the thickness of the fabric used and the sizes I choose to make.  I'll be very happily gifting them to other little people in the future and will also need to make the next size up for my little person. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Siding stories